Non-Food Vendor Application
||20amps $25.00; Limited availability-1st come, 1st serve
||$25.00; Late entries may be considered if space is available.
- DEADLINE: AUGUST 15, 2012; Application must be received or postmarked on or before this date or late fee is required.
- Festival will be held rain or shine; NO RAIN DATE
- NO REFUNDS AFTER ENTRY DEADLINE OF AUGUST 15, 2012
- NO EARLY CLOSINGS on days of festival
Highlights of Festival Rules
- Acceptance into festival and booth assignments will be sent to applicants by email or fax prior to the week of the festival.
- All unauthorized vehicles must remain off Pinson Main Street and surrounding exhibit areas during the hours of the festival.
- Exhibitors will enter street for breakdown at 4PM on Saturday using the same route as they used during set-up on Friday.
- Exhibitors are responsible for all equipment necessary to operate their booth. Booth must be in place by 5PM on Friday.
- Exhibitors are responsible for providing and securing their own tents, tables and weights in accordance w/local codes.
- The festival committee has the right to refuse any vendor or product that is in conflict with festival or community standards.
Booth Rates - Please indicate the number and type of booth space(s) you need: